This property is located in the north end of Slemon Park, close to the famous Malpeque Bay and the majority of Slemon Park’s aerospace tenants. It is a large multi-use and multi-tenant hangar of approximately 300,000 square feet. Approximately 63,000 square feet of open hangar and shop/administrative space is currently available. This building features direct access to the Summerside Airport taxiway as well as significant aprons and plane storage areas, including “run up” areas for aircraft. The hangar is ideal for deep maintenance, component repair, and general manufacturing.
63,000 sq ft
- Over 35,000 sq. ft. of available hangar space
- 134 ft. wide by 246 ft. long plus large nose bay
- Approximately 18,000 sq. ft. of available shop/office space on main level and 10,000 sq. ft. of available space on 2nd floor
- 51 ft. Ceilings, sloping to 35 ft.
- Airport, taxiway, apron access
- Large hangar door with opening of 155 ft. wide by 50 ft. high
- Ample parking
- 3 Phase power, 400 amp/600 volt
- Hot air (oil) heat
- High speed fiber available
- Sprinkler system