Summerside Airport at Slemon Park
About the Airport
Summerside Airport services private, corporate, charter, and military clients as well as our aerospace, manufacturing, and training tenants. Our airport complements the thriving businesses that call Slemon Park home.
Summerside Airport Advantages:
- Full-service FBO
- Newly paved runway: 8,000 x 200 ft.
- Readily available air space with no scheduled passenger traffic
- 300+ VFR Days per year
- Extensive 150,000 sq. ft. ramp space
- Automated Weather Observation System (AWOS)
- Hotel & restaurant located within 300 metres
Home of Canadian Owners and Pilots Association (COPA) Flight Chapter 125 and Air Show Atlantic 2011, 2012, 2015 & 2018.
More information is available: