Summerside Airport at Slemon Park
About the Airport
Summerside Airport services private, corporate, charter, and military clients as well as Slemon Park’s aerospace, manufacturing, and training tenants.
Summerside Airport Advantages:
- Full-service FBO
- Newly paved runway: 8,000 x 200 ft.
- Readily available air space with no scheduled passenger traffic
- 300+ VFR Days per year
- Extensive 150,000 sq. ft. ramp space
- Automated Weather Observation System (AWOS)
- Hotel and restaurant located within 300 metres
Home of the Canadian Owners and Pilots Association (COPA) Flight Chapter 125, and Air Show Atlantic 2011, 2012, 2015 and 2018.