This property is located in the north end of Slemon Park close to the famous Malpeque Bay and the majority of Slemon Park’s aerospace tenants. It is a large standalone hangar with approximately 18,000 square feet available within a multi-tenant arrangement. The building has a tail pocket providing a peak door height of 42 feet. This building features direct access to the Summerside Airport taxiway as well as significant aprons and plane storage areas, including “run up” areas for aircraft. This hangar is currently not heated, but could be updated depending on intended use. The building is ideal for strip and paint, deep maintenance, plane/component storage, and general manufacturing.
Hangar Space: 18,000 sq. ft.
- 18,000 sq. ft. of available hangar space, clear span
- 157 ft. wide by 114 ft. long
- 45 ft. Ceilings
- Large hangar door - 187 ft. wide with tail pocket height of 42 ft.
- Airport, taxiway, apron access
- Could be easily updated with heat and sprinkler system
- 3 Phase power, 400 amp/600 volt
- High speed fiber available
- Ample parking
Contact for Further Details